Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Neptune's Pride : Triton (Day 11)


Things are getting increasingly complicated and I am checking into the game 4-5 times a day. I have been rushing at the beginning of each cycle to buy lots of economy and industry to get the full use of each day, but because of that I haven't always had money by the end of the day. Lately I have been more cautious, and left a little cash to make transactions between players and also to build a much needed carrier late in the day to gather the growing amount of ships on my planets.


Unfortunately, after winning a battle (barely, darn defense bonus) my fleet continued on to the next planet, you can see in the bottom left, and is now flying to their deaths at that purple stronghold. My ally Dark Blue is really messing things up there for purple, and since I don't want to get pinched in again by him I have send another carrier out to attack yellow and give myself safe passage to the lower part of the galaxy. It will take a long time to get some more fleets down here, probably 2 days but when they arrive they will be quite large. Heopfully, Light Blue (as seen in the diagram as being the leader at the moment, as far as Stars are concerned) doesn't attack me, a double front would be my ruin at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment